Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

UPS

salam
UPS or we called it Ujian Pertengahan Semester.. will begin next week. i dont know what to expect from my student because i dont see it clearly as busy-ing doing my job.. giving lectures for this sem makes me tired and sick and also dont have time to think about other things except to prepare the lectures.. Ya Allah. but i'll try my best to give as much as i can to my dearly student as the revision starting this week..
Frustrated news is we didnt get BISP allowance anymore starting  from dis month. so after this we can speak in malay as much as we can.. :) in the bad side.. i cant improve my english anymore.. :( . plz government dont make any decision that risk our nation. poorly the students took part in this situation. its hard to accept that we will faced new environment.. hopefully its a good decision as we are Yang Menurut Perintah..
ok Gud luck to both students and lecturers.
#lets survive with litle bit of decrement payment for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment